Monday, March 20, 2017

New! Writing a Blog Post for Marketing

Hey all! Exciting news! 

This week I can finally share a bit of what I've been doing at the dermatology company in Phoenix! I created fun marketing materials for them, and they have the intention of probably not needing them, so I can share them with you all! Here is one that I made for a blog post:

Currently, their media is saturated with products which is great from a business standpoint to reach existing customers, but to reach potential consumers, integrating fun content like life hacks or motivational quotes for the general public is a fantastic way to generate traffic to companies, which I am learning in my course on inbound marketing. I didn't incorporate any of their products in this mock-up, but rather targeted moms and those seeking a healthy lifestyle with a post on hydration.

Just thought I'd give you a little update for the week before Friday! Enjoy your week!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! Wow, I can't believe how far you've come! I'm so excited to hear more about your clay cleanser! What other types of mock-ups would generate traffic from other target audiences? Do consumers see these posts and feel encouraged to explore products from the company, even if the post isn't about the products? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nitya! Thank you! Ebooks, free giveaways, email sign-ups, and even simple web ads generate traffic from target audiences! Consumers would see these, and might be compelled to look into the products since these different sources would lead the buyer to the company's website. If not for purchase, the brand name still gets out there!

      Delete
  2. Hey! Your project is progressing so well! I really love that marketing paper! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete